Memories are such an interesting concept.
They can bring joy, sorrow, laughter, and tears.
As makers, we often have memories of past projects
Associated with certain yarns.
This blanket was designed to use up
left over scrap yarns from past projects.
They’re crafted into little sunshine shaped hexagons,
Which are joined into your own kaleidoscope of colors,
To bring you joy and sunshine on a day when it’s needed:
A Solar Kaleidoscope!
Materials & Details
* US G+ (4.5 mm) crochet hook
* Yarn (see below for details)
This pattern includes
- Row by row written instructions
- An exclusive step-by-step video tutorial that will guide you through making the hexis and joining them with a Join As You Go border technique.
- Two pages of photo tutorials for the border in case videos aren’t how you prefer to learn.